The Cedar Creek family is an inclusive, supportive and collaborative community of lifelong learners. Our students become self-monitoring, independent, and resilient problem solvers, who are adaptable and successful.
- I am safe
- I am responsible
- I am respectful
- I am a learner
Our Motto – Learning to Learn
At Cedar Creek State School we believe that whether you are a child or an adult you never stop learning. By “Learning to Learn” together we are:
- continually pushing ourselves to acquire new knowledge, skills and capabilities;
- embracing growth opportunities;
- being risk-takers and trying new things;
- willing to experiment and become a “learner” again and again; and
- succeeding by continually learning.
Our logo represents our place in the community. A learning environment nestled below Tambourine Mountain, surrounded by trees, and with the Albert River meandering behind us. Cedar Creek State School is a place where we all are “learning to learn” together.